The best hour of news we watch on TV these days is by CBC from Canada.
The hot topic: apparently the reigning Liberals paid off hundreds of millions to advertising agencies in Quebec for the purpose of promoting federalism in that restive francophone province. As it turns out, the money was then re-routed to Liberal party coffers in ways that pay homage to the mafia!
It seems it ain't merely dusty Bihar where lawlessness happens, it happens in beautiful Montréal too.
- ► 2011 (14)
- ► 2006 (194)
- Rumors About Bin Laden's Death
- Indian Golfer Bests Vijay Singh
- Finally, Some Good News From Bangladesh
- Theme Park OK, Fashion Show Not?
- Squabble Among White Hats
- Would Be Comic If It Weren't So Tragic
- The Global War On Offensive Odor!
- Good News in the War on Terror
- Nuclear Fusion on the Desktop?
- Shiv Sena Shoots Off Its Loony Mouth
- My Country, Always Wrong?
- Standing With Our Soldiers
- Christian Science Monitor: Exquisite Timing, NOT
- Christian Science Monitor: Lazy Writing, Bigoted T...
- Mahesh Bhatt: Terrible Writing, Foolish Thought
- Dictatorship of Relativism
- Put The UN Out Of Its Misery, Please
- HIV in India
- The Demise of Brokerage Parties?
- Murder on the Bangladesh Border
- Soul Train To Pakistan
- Musharraf, Stay Home
- Corruption in Canada
- What Is Asia?
- Lynching of Books
- Dhiren Bharot Indicted
- Stratfor on India-China Accords
- Nixing Security Council Expansion
- iPOD Has Finally Jumped The Shark
- Because Kashmir Is Not Khan El Khalili
- The Problem With Engaging Musharraf
- Ghost Wars Wins Pulitzer Prize
- How Indian Cricket Crowds Out All Else
- Chaos in Bangladesh
- Ivan Cardinal Dias
- Gyanendra, Almost Ready To Blink
- Wen in Delhi
- Strobe Talbott's "Engaging India"
- Friday Musings
- ▼ April (39)