Pakistani dictator Pervez Musharraf now wants to come watch cricket in India -- but only if invited.
Oh, come on. We hope no one in Delhi is seriously thinking about granting this man -- the architect of Kargil -- his wish.
In the spirit of cricket being gentleman's game, however, we have a suggestion for the General. He is welcome to follow the cricket by reading Amit on the pages of the Guardian -- or on its website given the General's own new-found passion for on-line communication!
- ► 2011 (14)
- ► 2006 (194)
- Tariq Ramadan Calls For Hudood Freeze
- Why Cambodia Matters to Nepal
- Desi Dating
- All Disquiet on China's Western Front
- Goodbye, IITs
- American Think Tank Frets Over Fiber Optic Network...
- Severed Kites and Jewel Beetles
- Donkeys to Bangladesh
- Secular Shouldn't Have To Mean Stupid
- Narendra Modi
- Boycott the Musharraf Match
- Shame: Taslima Nasreen Revisited
- Mr. Wolfowitz Goes To World Bank
- Gandhi Would Have Been Gandhi ...
- Citibank & Bollywood
- Endgame with Pakistan
- Secretary Rice's "Indian Sphere" Agenda
- Friday Musings
- Cinema Ticket Prices
- Give Me Liberty AND Give Me Dollars
- Camille Paglia on Contemporary Culture
- Indian Beheaded in Saudi Arabia
- Keep Musharraf Out
- Politics By Fair Means Only, Please
- Indian Business Loves e-mail, Should It?
- High Definition "Lust in the Heart" Televisions
- Geo-Political Pivot Points
- Choking on Chulha
- The Arrack of Ostriches
- ▼ March (30)